How to Post HTML Tag on Your Blog

While doing a tutorial article, I came across my article paragraph that is necessary to have an HTML code to better explain the template tweak that I am discussing. When I finished writing the article and post it on my blog, the HTML code embedded on the article won’t show as literally an HTML code but rather it was read as code that included on my blog template. I am sure some of you also encountered this kind of problem on your blog post. However, there is a simple solution to the problem of posting HTML code on your blog which I also implemented.

How to post HTML code
  1. The first thing to do is to convert the HTML code that you want to post, I use eblogtemplates ad code converter when converting the code.
  2. Once the code was converted you can now copy and paste the code on your post, the code that will appear on your blog post will appear as literally an HTML code.
I use this kind of procedure on one of my blog post, removing the label count on your blog. It’s just a simple tip but you may find it very useful especially when your post contains an HTML code.

No comments:

Post a Comment