Blogging Your Way to Earn Extra Cash on Net

Before, I had no idea about blogging until I heard it from the news and I become curios about it. I started my first blog a couple of years ago including this one, but back then my purpose is just for fun and not serious about it, till one day I learn about adsense and that’s the start on how I earn extra cash.

If your just new to blogging, don’t get frustrated about your blog for not yet having generated an income, to earn extra cash from your blog its not an overnight work, what you need is hard work and dedication. I myself also become frustrated when the first time I implement adsense on my blog but then I just keep on trying till my blog start to earn extra money, it took me a couple of months before my blog start to generate income..

My way of earning extra cash online thru blog

1) Creating a blog. The first blog I did was about my job, since I was involved in an auto industry I set up a blog about all auto troubles. Now, the lesson here is that when you create a blog be sure that you are interested on the topic you choose and had somewhat enough knowledge about the topic. Do keywords research to know what keyword can drive you traffic and can earn you extra money. When I do a keyword research I used the Google keyword tool.

2) After you created a blog, apply for Google adsense account. Once approved you will be given a code to put in your blog to serves ad that is related to the content you created.

3) Then this is the hardest part, build traffic. Even though your blog is full of good quality content, without the traffic your blog will not generate income. There are several ways to build traffic but then again it will need a lot of effort to do so. One way of having traffic is by building link, the more site linking to your blog using the key word you are targeting the higher your page will get rank on search engine. When someone is searching for the keyword you choose your page will be up there when the search result is generated and the visitor will be directed to your blog and once this visitor visit one of the ad then you get paid.

So, all in all if you want to earn extra cash on blogging you need to have good quality content plus a good number of visitors and the income will follow.

No comments:

Post a Comment