Adsense Alternative 2013

Recently I received an email that most adsense publisher do not want to receive, I had my adsense account disabled for the reasons that it violates policy by putting by adsense code to a site with little to no quality content and that it did not provide a good user experience because it did not provide visitor to navigate easily when looking for information. I try to do an appeal to adsense team for the reason that my site and all the content in it was unique and of good quality content also all the information needed by my visitor can easily be access on the side bad menus, however the answer that I get from them was a prefabricated email coming from automatic mail source denying my appeal.

This past few days was very frustrating for me since the income I received from adsense was more than enough to cover all my expenses for the month but now it’s gone. Together with my adsense account I lost an outstanding balance of $670 due for payment by the end of this month. The highest adsense income I received was about $2100 and my account earned me a decent amount of $25 a day in revenue but now all of this was gone without even a warning. I think that was really Google is, they are good at disabling the account of their partners without even given a warning and chance to correct if there are really violations made. More innocent publishers suffers the same faith as a I have and much worst is that there is nothing we can do but to submit an appeal wherein a robot will reply to you with prefabricated mail. Now it became clearer to me that adsense do not treat their publishers as their partner.

I do not want to lose my adsense account that is why like many adsense publisher I am very careful in every step I made not to violate the policy of the program, but I guess no matter how careful we are if adsense decided to disabled our account because of some robot reviewing the site there is no assurance that our account will not be disabled in the future.

For the past 5 years of my account I became loyal to adsense and ensuring that my account abides all the TOS and policy of the program, I even enrolled on Adwords and made Adwords campaign for my site, but those 5 years of fruitful partnership has come to an end. I always hope that an appeal will reversed the decision but it seems that the chance was slim to none, since I am just an unknown publishers, not like some popular figure wherein the after the clamor from online community because his account was disabled has given a chance to re-activate his account.

For now the only thing I can do is to find an alternative for adsense that can also give me decent amount of earnings without any worry of having it disabled at once. The lesson I have learned from this experience is never put all your all efforts in just one program for you will never know how it will last. For now here is the adsense alternative that I am currently testing.

Adbrite
Most sites that I have searched is pointing me to Adbrite as one of the best adsense alternative that is why I started to sign up for an account, it only took me about two days to get approved. There are two types of payments for your earnings, when a publisher reaches $10 the publisher has an option of sending the payment into the publisher’s paypal account, a publisher also have option of having the payment received via cheque provided that it reaches $100. However when you are a new publisher, the payment will have to be done via cheque so it means that the publisher must first generate $100 for an initial payment to be received.

Chitika
Another program that I am getting into is the Chitika, like Adbrite Chitika also took me almost two days before my application was approved. Earnings on this program can also be received trough PayPal for $10 and trough check when it reaches $100. I am knew for both programs that is why I can only give just very little information, however I will make a post for any update of this adsense alternative that I am currently using.

No comments:

Post a Comment