Kontera vs Infolink, Adbrite vs Chitika

Since the beginning of my adsense account from being disabled I keep on searching for adsense alternative (but up to now there are none, I guess) to continue my money making online, I applied for different ad format and used it on my site, I tested different format before I decide what format will I use permanently on my site and below are my result.
Kontera vs. Infolink 

Infolink 
Period covered: one week trial period from July 16 up to July 23
Total impressions: 3,542
Total ad click: 112
Total Earnings: $3.63
Cost per click: $0.03

Kontera 
Period covered: July 25 up to July 31
Total impressions: 1,809
Total ad click: 18
Total earnings: $3.07
Cost per click: $0.17

Earnings for Infolink within a week is definitely higher than that of Kontera, however if you look at earnings per click Kontera is much higher, this means that Kontera pay the publisher much higher than that of the payment by Infolink. On my site observation I cannot see any Kontera ad on my site were as when I use Infolink I saw a bunch of ad on my site. Maybe if there are more Kontera ads displayed on my ads then I can also get the same amount of ad click like what I got with Infolink and can earn more than what I currently earnings using Kontera.

Adbrite vs. Chitika 

Adbrite 
Period covered: July 1 up to July 31
Total ad click: 44
Total earnings: $1.55
Cost per click: $0.03

Chitika 
Period covered: July 1 up to July 31
Total impressions: 16,901
Total ad click: 58
Total earnings: $2.53
Cost per click: $0.04

For a month using Adbrite and Chitika, Chitika earnings are much higher than that of the Adbrite. CPC for both is almost the same, I like using Chitika because it has a lower pay out ($10) limit when I use paypal as my mode of payment not unlike Adbrite I have to wait for $100 pay out limit before then can send me check and only when I receive my initial check before I can opt for paypal mode of payment. With the current amount of earnings it will take forever before I reach $100 pay out.

During my adsense quest I averaging $500 a month on the same amount of traffic with the same site, but adsense disabled that is why I am looking for adsense alternative to continue my money making online quest, currently I’ve got approved for media.net account and I am testing it for the meantime. I will post the result once I had my data. Till next time!!

No comments:

Post a Comment